[elky] Re: update

  • From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:24:39 -0500

 Thanks Dan, your a wise man.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 8:45 pm
Subject: [elky] Re: update

Frank,

Remember there was only a chance you'd wind up with that house you walked away
from.  As others have said, there are many more out there and this is too
important to be in a hurry.  Besides staying at the No-Hotel should bring back
memories .  Take all the time you need; you're not out-of-pocket all that much
compared to what you're looking to spend on a house.  While our resident real
estate agent might disagree, taking a few weeks would not be  out of line.
Don't ya-ll fall in love with any of the houses until you've actually bought it.
 "Nuf sed.

Dan

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] update
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:27:54 -0500
From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx

Hey ya-all,  LOL I'm getting use to that, everybody says it here. Well, we had
a disappointing day yesterday, the house we were ready to place a bid on had
started negotiations with another buyer. So to prevent over bidding in a price
war we decided to walk away from it. We went back to take a second look at our
second choice, and we found water in the basement. D'OH
  We spent New Years eve in the hotel room with .................... a bottle
of wine.  Today we did a few drive bys in a new area, and will be looking at a
few homes with our Realtor tomorrow Saturday. There are nice homes out there,
but ................it seams to be the surroundings that knocks it out .   Some
have a nice view, but are next to Sandford & son. I have driven past houses
that look as if they haven't let go of anything since they were three. What's
up with that?
           Miss everyone, my couch, my PC. Lovin the mountains, fresh air,
friendly people. We haven't heard a car horn since NY. I actually waited after
a traffic light turned green, and no one beeped. Truly amazing. Maybe their
horns don't work. LOL
Later.

Frank

PS: Our daughter Linda got engaged for New Years. Father-daughter dance. D'OH

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.=