[elky] Re: update

  • From: "ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:32:49 -0400

        Well I know people that have bought houses lately and even being
prequalified the bank is still a nuissance. They will take forever to
close. They will have it all lined up and the bank will stall for weeks
before finally transferring the funds. I think it's more of a case now of
the bank scrounging to find funds to cover the loans they make as they are
now in the same boat as consumers...  Oh and these were from reputable
banks not dinky ones. Will ask my friend at wells fargo what the deal is.
She is up there in the company and is in charge of loans etc in the region.

           Robert Adams

House update:
  Our buyer tells me he was getting jerked around by his  mortgage bank,
soooo .............. he pulled out and went to another bank.  He is
qualified
so I don't know his reasoning. We just lost 4-5 weeks, now  I'm glad we
don't have a home to move to yet.
    I think he is taking a big gamble because  he has to close by Nov. 30
to get 8,000.oo first time buyer tax  break.
    I'm wondering what his strategy might  be?  I didn't see this coming. I
can only think he's lying and could  not secure a mortgage. Thoughts?
-Staten Island Frank-

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®