[elky] Re: update

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:45:31 -0500

That seems fishy to me, I don't think he has reasoning.  Make sure you get a
full pre approval, not prequalification from this new lender, and make sure
they are reputable.  I would even call the lender (have your agent do it) to
make sure there is going to be no issues.
I am sorry to hear that, I would push to have the buyer close as soon as
possible before this market hurts his chances any further.
IMHO