[elky] Re: update

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:48:35 EDT

Thanks, I forgot to mention that there is also a request to  have a sellers
concession for 13g. My lawyer says it's all OK, and we are  covered. We
have already agreed, and the fax is being sent as I type  this.

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/16/2009 3:45:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That seems  fishy to me, I don't think he has reasoning.  Make sure you get
a full  pre approval, not prequalification from this new lender, and make
sure they  are reputable.  I would even call the lender (have your agent do
it) to  make sure there is going to be no issues.
I am sorry  to hear that, I would push to have the buyer close as soon as
possible before  this market hurts his chances any further.
IMHO