[elky] Re: Transmission dipstick question

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 09:02:13 -0400 (EDT)

with the lowered pan did you lower the filter pickup tube to access the
extra oil area?

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/12/2012 8:41:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  never been really sure about the reading on that stick and at one
point, I had  to add ATF cuz it just wouldn't move.  Obviously, it was low.
But  looking at this and combining the fact that the ATF and the bottom of the
pan  looked fine (no broken parts, no burned smell) I'm just wondering if
the  problem is just low ATF  level.