[elky] Re: Transmission dipstick question

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 21:22:58 -0500

That sounds like a fun 5 minutes to me. I am sure you were able to suffer
through the experience. I SAID...... I AM SURE YOU WERE ABLE TO SUFFER
THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE. ....

I may have found someone with the down rod I need. I have to take mine out
and photograph it, with measurements, to see if it's any different than the
one I have first. I'll do that Tuesday morning. If it is different, I may
take the Elky on a road trip to see how it does on the highway with the new
transmission. The part is 45 min away (at least) in one direction. We'll
see.

Still have to get the bracket. Might have to go junkin' Just not sure if I
am physically up to that task yet.
JC