[elky] Re: Transmission dipstick question

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 18:15:29 -0500

             Those are great looking seats for $10. I gotta work on dads
new car one day this week. He bought an 02 park avenue with under 30K on
it. Still looks and feels like a showroom car. Only problem is the o-ring
on the accumulator is letting the refrigerant out. Common problem on that
type of connection. 30 minute fix. Great freeway car.

                 Robert Adams