[elky] Re: The new El Camino, (Shrimp on the Barbie style) (was: Taco Bell Style)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:25:17 -0600

Remind me again why a guy can't just import one of these? Are they right
hand drive? Is the emission system not up to US standard? This vehicle seems
like a no brainer to me. They are already making it for goodness sake.

JC

133d0d2310
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net