[elky] Cable

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:07:35 -0500 (EST)

I need to vent, I'm a bit disappointed with my cable service. Since you
sent me the testing site and my numbers were low, I called the company
(Charter)  and asked them why it was so low if I was paying for high speed.
Well, this is what I found out.......... I was only geared for 15 max. and
they now had different plans. So I'm thinking hear comes the other shoe. I
asked  what are the plans offered. There's the 15, 30, and 100 mlsps. 100?
really?  OMG.
   Right now I'm paying 40.oo for the 15 and I  had talked them down from
60.oo. So I ask her how much for the 30, she  say's let me put you on hold.
She did ask if I was gona be using Wifi, I said  yes. I'm thinking she will
say 60.oo or more. She comes back and the price was  39.oo ......... Really?
All I need to do is replace the modem.
     So was I getting ripped off, yes, and I never  would have known. I
thank you guys for sending that test. Oh, buy the way can  you send that test
again. In all the confusion I sent it somewhere, and I  can't find it.
 Thanks again.

Smokey Mt Frank