[elky] Re: Busy Sunday

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:45:54 -0400 (EDT)

LOL :)

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/10/2011 1:55:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You described the situation very well.  Fortunately, we  never used the
plastic molding.

However, you have confuded me  with the latter part of your note.  It seems
to imply that the last  wall painted was behind the toilet and it is in the
family  room.  Me thinks that is carrying the concept of family
togetherness in  the family room too far.

Dan

____________________________________
 Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:35:07 -0700
From: printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Busy Sunday

count your blessings - with the bowl out this wife noticed the  area behind
had not been painted, too.  So I grabbed the new can of The  Color and
painted away.  touched up where the plastic baseboad was  glued to the wall,
too.  (NEVER NEVER use that stuff). Weeks pass,  toilet put back in with new
insides (still drains as it fills, though) and  it's time to patch the wall
where the exploratory hole was made.   Patched and painted the entire wall.
It's yellow.  the mix got  too much yellow squirt in it.  Now there are 4
colors in the family  room.  And yellow behind the toilet.  3 colors was one
too many,  four it getting to carnival status.  I hate  painting....

Mary

Good for you, John.  And here I wasted the day changing  out the wax ring
on a toilet bowl; no kidding.   Took a little while  because with the bowl
out me darlin' wife noticed the wall behind the  tank had not been painted the
latest color of the walls; and that could not  stand.  And, "oh by the way.
Honey, could you change the molding behind  the bowl while we're in there?
And did you know the molding in the linen  closet was never changed when we
did the rest of the  bathroom?"

Dan

=