[elky] Re: Busy Sunday

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:33:44 -0400 (EDT)

What's on second ! Mary------------third base

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/10/2011 3:30:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So...who's on first?  :)

(Go for  it Frank.)

On 10/10/2011 12:27 PM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
sorta..

It seems here in the northwest it is fairly common to put a full  bath in
the kitchen so when 'someone' comes home from a hard day of  installing drain
fields he can take a shower the minute he walks in the back  door.  Which
is what we have - a full bathroom in the corner of the  kitchen just inside
the back/garage door.  Putting a floor down meant  doing the kitchen (which
is attached to the family room), the bathroom, the  back hall and the laundry
(Jake's boudoir).

Being from the east  coast, a bathroom in the kitchen means it was common
to put one there  because someone figured out the only bathroom was on the
second floor and  your house is OLD and that's where the plumbing was
accessible.

Moving it is on the 'someday' list but it means rearranging all the
plumbing.  So for now we live with the full bathroom in the kitchen.

better????

Mary

However, you have confuded me with the latter part  of your note.  It seems
to imply that the last wall painted was  behind the toilet and it is in the
family room.  Me thinks that is  carrying the concept of family
togetherness in the family room too far.

_http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm_
(http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm)
-List members page (all pics):