[elky] Re: Busy Sunday

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:12:11 -0500

LOL This is good Dan.

When my brother in law came up from FL (He is a plumber) I enlisted his help
to change both toilets to water savers. The flush a lot better and quieter
too. The old ones were from 1973. Yes, I painted the walls behind them. I
had to mix a couple colors to get close on the one upstairs. Cindy has since
gotten the proper paint, so I have that job yet to do.

One thing really leads to another when you start a job like that. Hopefully
the water lines worked out OK. I hate plumbing of any kind.

JC