[duxuser] Re: styles, styles and more s

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:27:19 +0100

Thanks for the correction, Dave.  However it's slightly more subtle
than that even.

If text, or even a blank line, precedes a Heading 1, then there will
always be just one blank line before.

With the exception that if the heading appears at the top of a new
page, it will not leave a blank line at the top of the page.

I must also say that I have often wondered why BAUK and BANA continue
to recommend the same layout for Heading levels 2 and above.