[duxuser] Re: styles, styles and more s

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:45:05 -0500

Hi, OK, so... it's a good thing that I can turn attributes in Word on and
off as I experiment with the various styles!  But...there's no "normal"
style in Word 2007 which is what I use to create documents.  Yes!  I can
save them as 97-2003 documents but I don't know how that affects the
headings I've put in.  I do know though, that I sometimes receive documents
with the words, (body) or "normal" as attributes.  What's the difference
between the two.  Is "body" a style that I would want to use or is it the
same as the "normal" style I would use?  I know the line spacing changed in
Office 2007 so that the default is not what it was in 2003 so if I create a
docx document and then save it as a .doc does the line spacing in print
remain single spaced or does it stay at 1.1?  If I use headings level 2 and
above do the lines run over to braille cell 5 as long as h2 or above are on?

I will be using mostly American Standard format, not the textbook format.
Thanks for your time in answering my queries.
Jo Taliaferro