[duxuser] styles, styles and more s

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:40:35 -0500

Hi everybody,
I'm a little confused here.  I keep hearing that to work with Duxbury most
efficiently, it's important to be familiar with  using styles in Word.
Well, where does one begin to learn and become comfortable with styles so as
to use Duxbury most effectively?  I'm using Window-Eyes and experimenting
with the use of different levels of headings and the shortcut keys but that
doesn't always tell me what it looks like in print or how it will "feel" in
braille when it's translated.   Is there a reference around comparing the
style in a Word document to its equivalent in Duxbury?  Thank you.
Jo Taliaferro