[duxuser] Re: installation of dbt1007 problem

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:58:37 -0400

Sandra,

I strongly recommend calling Duxbury Technical Support.  I know from personal
experience that they are very responsive, and they are much better equipped to
help you sort out the issues you have encountered than we are.  We know nothing
about your system, and the problems you've experienced may be machine specific.
 Besides, if there are problems with the installation process, Duxbury needs to
be informed directly.

Steve