[duxuser] Re: installation of dbt1007 problem

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:31:26 -0700

I downloaded 10.7 also and have 10.6 SR4 too.  It would not let me activate
10.7 for the free 45 days and told me that I had to pay.  I entered my 10.6 SR4
code in the blank box and got nowhere.  So here I am with 10.7 downloaded and
don't know what to do.  I don't even know what "invoking the installation file"
is so I really feel helpless.> From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx> To:
duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [duxuser] installation of dbt1007 problem >
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:37:35 +0000> > > > I have downloaded the demo of
V10.7. I currently have DBT V10.6 SR4 installed. > I have Windows XP, SR2.> >
When I invoked the installation file, I was told that I must use Add/Remove to
> remove the current version before I could continue this installation. I was >
given no other choice.> > Anyone have any ideas why this happened? Something I
read said that you could > run this version in parallel with V10.6. > > Any
suggestions would be appreciated.> > --> Gary Patterson>
gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx> * * *> * This message is via list duxuser at
freelists.org.> * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with> * unsubscribe> *
as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also> * subscribe,
unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription> * options by
visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive> * is also located there.>
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com> * * *
Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback.
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyouback