[duxuser] installation of dbt1007 problem

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:37:35 +0000

I have downloaded the demo of V10.7. I currently have DBT V10.6 SR4 installed.
I have Windows XP, SR2.

When I invoked the installation file, I was told that I must use Add/Remove to
remove the current version before I could continue this installation. I was
given no other choice.

Anyone have any ideas why this happened? Something I read said that you could
run this version in parallel with V10.6.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Gary Patterson
gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx