[duxuser] Re: installation of dbt1007 problem

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:48:42 +0000

Hi Sandra,

"Invoking the installation file" just simply means that I navigated to the dbt-
1007.msi file with windows explorer and then hit <enter>. The installation
quits right away simply by saying another version of this program exists, and
that you must go to the Add/Remove programs facility to remove the present
version of DBT.

You didn't give enough information so that I can really tell how far you were
toward installing/activating the program.

The *.msi extensions/configuration can be sensitive to certain environments.

If you'd like to give me more details about your installation attempt, and
perhaps a little more thought on my part, maybe we could come up with some
resolution.

I do have unlimited long distance if you would like to talk about this
situation.

--
Gary Patterson
gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx