[duxuser] Re: DBT: Update Available

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:09:59 +0100

For those of us who might wish to pay for a 10.7 update via the Web, when
will it be possible to do so?  Note:  I said Update, meaning, not new, as
from 10.6 paid in say 2006 to 10.7.  I hope you will be respectful of our
need to know details, and can support the new version adequately.  .  In
light of what has been said, below, one is led to ask why the product was
released now, rather than later, when vacation and technical problems could
have been better sorted?