[duxuser] Re: DBT: Update Available

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:22:10 -0700

Are you sure it is free?  I have DBT 10.6 SR4, and I went to "Check for
Updates" and it mentioned downloading 10.7 for 45 days before purchasing it?

Sandy> From: swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[duxuser] DBT: Update Available> Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:33:24 -0500> > > >
Hi, folks. Just so you know, DBT 10.7 is out now. It's a free update for >
those with a license. The "check for updates" in the help menu will point > you
to the download.> > * * *> * This message is via list duxuser at
freelists.org.> * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with> * unsubscribe> *
as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also> * subscribe,
unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription> * options by
visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive> * is also located there.>
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com> * * *
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.