[duxuser] Re: DBT: Update Available

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:08:16 -0400

If you purchased DBT within the calendar year, then the upgrade to version 10.7 is at no charge.

The price of an SMA (Software Maintenence Agreement) is listed on the Duxbury Systems pricelist: http://www.duxburysystems.com/prices.asp

The SMA is primarily used by organizations that need to budget and spend fixed amounts of money to keep up to date. These organizations do no have the flexibility of responding to the news of a new version and deciding how to respond (i.e. if they wanted it, they needed to put in the request in last year's budget).

Typically, individuals do not have such fiscal issues and typically do not use SMA's.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems

At 09:53 AM 6/14/2008, you wrote:

Hi, my name is Kathy Pingstock, I just purchased 6.0, just a rew months ago. How much is there SMA? I did not know that they had a SMA.

Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>