[duxuser] Re: computer locking up

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:05:35 -0600

Hi George,

I believe it's the whole computer that freezes. These are the key combos
I've tried: Jaws stops talking, whatever is on the braille display stays up,
alt-tab doesn't work, alt-F4 doesn't work, alt-control-delete doesn't work.
I can't seem to do anything, and then have to push the power button to
reboot the PC.

Jean

  _____