[duxuser] Re: computer locking up

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:05:33 -0600

Oops, sorry for overquoting. Just resending this to the list.

George,

Just letting you know that my computer locking up problem is now fixed. Yay!
Thanks to Don Bereta (sorry for spelling) and Caryn Navy for their very
prompt response to my IT folks at work. It turned out to be a problem with
the scripts that I wasn't aware of. Without administrator rights, I didn't
get prompted with the error message about the scripts, but once our people
logged on, they were able to quickly follow the instructions from Caryn and
the problem is now fixed.

Thanks, all, and thanks Duxbury for your great customer care.

Jean

  _____