[duxuser] computer locking up

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:38:05 -0600

At work I have DBT 10.7 and Jaws 7 Professional, running on an XP Pro
operating system. Everytime I open or create a file and translate to a DXB
file, and then use alt-9 to have Jaws read the cursor position, the computer
freezes. There is also an Alva braille display hooked up.

At home I have various versions of Jaws standard and XP Home. I've tried to
duplicate the same scenario with Jaws 7, 8 and 9 using DBT 10.7 but
everything works fine here. This at least tells me that it should work at
work.

Can anyone suggest how to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks.

Jean