[duxhelp] Re: Braille display quirk

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:15:41 -0400

I have been using my braille display with DBT for the past four years.

Apart from a problem when video display gets screwed up, which is
simple enough to solve, I have had no problems in either reading the
menus of using the routing buttons to bring the cursor to a particular
location in order to either insert a style or format code at a
particular place on any line of text.

I say this while putting my hand out to touch the nearest piece of
wood.  Touch Wood!

Food luck!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber