[dokuwiki] Search Index

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:10:56 +0200

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:45:53 -0400
Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PHP version 4.3.10-15
> mb_string extension is available and will be used

Looks fine.

> 1.5GB of double sided memory is the most I can add while still taking
> advantage of the motherboard's Dual Channel Technology.

Ah, I missed the 3 at the end of the line.

Okay so we're back to the start: your machine is fine, DokuWiki's search sucks
;-) (I'm allowed to say that). What we need is some kind of indexing.

Does anyone know of a good PHP only library (no lucene/java dependencies
please) for creating/storing/searching full text indexes? Something written in
plain Perl could be possibly ported as well.