[dokuwiki] RSS feeds and search

  • From: Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:43:14 -0400

I've been using DokuWiki since the 2005-02-06 release, currently running 2005-07-13 on a Debian Sarge system. All updates have gone fine and I clear the cache between releases.

On this latest release I've noticed a couple of things:

a) The feed.php file takes my processor to 99% usage and eventually times out. I had to rename the file to keep visitors from taxing my server.

b) The search on a common word like 'password' also causes a time out, returning nothing. The search does work on less common names.

I currently have documentation for 6 different Open Source projects in the wiki, converted them over from their html docs.

Just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure using DokuWiki and it took me very little time to get up to speed on it's usage.

bert garcia
 (_)/ (_)
http://hcgtv.com http://nupusi.com