[dokuwiki] RSS feeds and search

Hi,

I've been using DokuWiki since the 2005-02-06 release, currently running 2005-07-13 on a Debian Sarge system. All updates have gone fine and I clear the cache between releases.

On this latest release I've noticed a couple of things:

a) The feed.php file takes my processor to 99% usage and eventually times out. I had to rename the file to keep visitors from taxing my server.

b) The search on a common word like 'password' also causes a time out, returning nothing. The search does work on less common names.

I currently have documentation for 6 different Open Source projects in the wiki, converted them over from their html docs.

Just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure using DokuWiki and it took me very little time to get up to speed on it's usage.

Thanks.

--
bert garcia
    __O