[delphizip] Re: ZipBuilder with Windows 7

  • From: Don <dglocke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:36:00 -0700

A little more information.  The install program puts the data files into
C:\Programdata.  The app & the backup program is installed to C:\Program
Files\<appname>.  The first time the app runs it copies the data files
to C:\users\don\appdata\local\<appname>.
The backup program will zip all of the data files in that directory with
no problems.  But when I try to extract the files, it won't write them
to C:\users\don\appdata\local\<appname>.

I have to go out for supper now.  Will continue tomorrow.
Don