[delphizip] Re: Offtopic - Languages

  • From: "Joao Toledo" <Joao.Toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:23:24 -0300

James,

In Portuguese (at least as it's spoken in Brazil), we use "Alt", "Shift" =
and "Ctrl", too. But would be nice to allow to translate  "X"  and "S"  =
into other letters.

Jo=E3o A. Toledo
Config Inform=E1tica Ltda.
joao.toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> bjoern.sterl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23/04/2003 07:14:28 >>>

hi,

> Save Ctrl+ S
> Exit Alt+ X
> Widget Ctrl+Shift+ W
>=20
> Do I need to allow for translation of these descriptions or=20
i think so. Exit - maybe anyone can understand it, but=20
widget - i dont know.

> are the prefixes Ctrl,Alt and Shift used in all languages?
i think, this prefixes you do not translated to all languages.=20

> Also, do I need to allow for the accelerator chars (S,X,W above)=20
> to be different in other languages?
yes its different in other languages.

i hope i can help you - sorry for my bad englich, i hope you cann
understand it ;-)

bye bjoern
bjoern.sterl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20