[delphizip] Re: Offtopic - Languages

  • From: "Bjoern Sterl" <bjoern.sterl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:14:28 +0200

hi,

> Save Ctrl+ S
> Exit Alt+ X
> Widget Ctrl+Shift+ W
>
> Do I need to allow for translation of these descriptions or
i think so. Exit - maybe anyone can understand it, but
widget - i dont know.

> are the prefixes Ctrl,Alt and Shift used in all languages?
i think, this prefixes you do not translated to all languages.

> Also, do I need to allow for the accelerator chars (S,X,W above)
> to be different in other languages?
yes its different in other languages.

i hope i can help you - sorry for my bad englich, i hope you cann
understand it ;-)

bye bjoern
bjoern.sterl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx