[ddots-l] Re: superior 2.0

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:08:44 -0400

thats a loaded question.

ver accesable and not much accessability without hsc.

lots of keystrokes but entirely worth it in my oppinion. it all i sue here and the libraries are well worth it and phil did a great job on the hsc end of things.
At 11:54 AM 4/25/2012, you wrote:
Hi folks. I bought superior 2.p several months a go. I didn't use it yet. Because I am not sure how far it is accessible. I have heard that it has HSC scripts. I haven't used HSC yet. How do I start to use it with HSC scripts?
Thank you.