  From: Kevin Reeves
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:01 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: superior 2.0

  Here's a possibility. Which installation did you choose? If you chose the
full install, then it would take you through all 5 disks. You can choose a
compact install that is only 4 gigs, which I think would consist of that first
DVD. Also, there are 2 installation panels that pop up. 1 is to install the
application itself, which is a standard dialogue box. The second is to install
all audio content. That panel looks rather different. Damon said he was
successful in accessing that with Jaws. However, I had some problems with it
and had to get sighted assistance. I think that you may have to get sighted
assistance to help you through that. The install should take at least 45
minutes. Hope this helps.