[ddots-l] Re: superior 2.0

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 03:14:49 -0400

Blake I couldn'tdo it without my wife's sight <grin> I am sure you don't want to hear that though \]

At 03:00 AM 4/5/2009, you wrote:
hi guys, can someone tell me where the registration tool for ez
drummer is? I don't actually have the interface as a stand alone but i
can insert it in to sonar. So, how do i register it? Cause when i pull
it up in sonar it says not authorized. thank you.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

http://www.eset.com