[ddots-l] Re: superior 2.0

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:11:45 -0500

What you have to do is to insert the dvd, then press ok in the dialog that
should already be up to continue the install. You never open the dvd itself
in explorer. Once you press ok, or continue, can't remember what it is, it
will run the next dvd, then ask you for the next one. Keep doing that till
the installer finishes.

  _____