[ddots-l] Re: suddenly getting error about display setting

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:50:31 -0500

Thanks, will definitely get some sighted assistance to confirm what I'm seeing
with jaws. very true about it not always being screen reader friendly, however
is reading these selections, and quite strangely, this 1024 by 768 is not a
choice given so is where I am not and got to find a tech who knows how to make
this come up.