[ddots-l] suddenly getting error about display setting

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 10:53:57 -0500

Hello Friends, Just went into Sonar 8.3 and getting message that my display is
set to the wrong resolution. Haven't changed anything in display for a couple
years so dont know how it could change. Then, when I go into display to change
setting, I cang find one that is both horiz 1024, 1152, or 1280 alongwith
vertical of 768 as nessage states, did i understand this message correctly, and
if so, how would display settings change like that on their own? Are there
possibly other values that I'm not seeing as seems to have many choices but not
one I need. Using Windows XP. Thanks for any ideas. Dave