[ddots-l] Re: song demos

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:01:26 -0700

the advantage of making a cwb file is that it will only grab the audio that
is still being used by the project, without all edits and takes that are not
used anymore, and still you can  compress it to a rar file.
gracias.

  From: thomas de rosa
  Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 03:50:19 -0700

  Nick, thanks so much, I appreciate it very much. The first song had live
drums but the rest were midi or loops. I could use a real drummer on my
songs. I don't know how but I would like to try, if you would like to figure
out how to send you tracks and you could lay precussion down and send it to
me. Do you know or care to do that?
  Send me your address and when I can I'll send you a copy. The cd has 9
songs on it.
  Regards Tom

  From: thomas de rosa
  Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 17:21:06 -0700

  Hi all,
  I've just finished a year and some, learning Cake Walk with the CT scripts
with a lot of help from all of you. I put some of my songs on my space to
get some feedback. I'd appreciate it if you guys would check the songs out
and tell me what you think. I know that mixing is an art and takes a great
ear but I gave it my best. It's a demo.
  Appreciat your comments. I did all the vocals, lyrics guitars and midi
stuff.
  Thanks in advance Tom
  Tom De Rosa
  URL www.myspace.com/tder08