[ddots-l] Re: song demos

  • From: "thomas de rosa" <tomdenyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 03:50:19 -0700

Nick,  thanks so much, I appreciate it very much.  The first song had live
drums but the rest were midi or loops.  I could use a real drummer on my songs.
 I don't know how but I would like to try, if you would like to figure out how
to send you tracks and you could lay precussion down and send it to me.  Do you
know or care to do that?
Send me your address and when I can I'll send you a copy.  The cd has 9 songs
on it.
Regards Tom

  From: thomas de rosa
  Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 17:21:06 -0700

  Hi all,
  I've just finished a year and some, learning Cake Walk with the CT scripts
with a lot of help from all of you. I put some of my songs on my space to get
some feedback. I'd appreciate it if you guys would check the songs out and tell
me what you think. I know that mixing is an art and takes a great ear but I
gave it my best. It's a demo.
  Appreciat your comments. I did all the vocals, lyrics guitars and midi stuff.
  Thanks in advance Tom
  Tom De Rosa
  URL www.myspace.com/tder08