[ddots-l] Re: song demos

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:46:14 -0400

Hi Bill and all,

To play tracks from Tom or anyone's MySpace page (using JAWS), do the
following after the page has loaded.

press the letter B until you hear "1 button", and then press Enter.  I think
Tom has 5 tracks or so, which means that there will be "1 button", "2
button", "3 button" etc.

You might have to press Shift B after the song has started playing in order
to get back up to the numbered buttons.

MySpace uses the Flash Player so you will need to have Flash installed.

You should actually start to hear music playing once the MySpace page has
loaded.  It will be a random selection of the artist's songs.

HTH.

Stacy
move down

  _____