[ddots-l] Re: more soft synth questions

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <BSmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:55:45 -0500

Inserting a synth from the menu puts the synth in the synth rack, and
automatically creates audio and MIDI tracks that already are routed to the
synth.

If you use the synth from the effects bin of a track, then you can automate
it, just as with audio effects. Also, some of the synth's parameters may
show up in the track inspector.

Bryan