[ddots-l] Re: back to basics simple template on sonar start up.

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 06:42:24 -0700

AAA templates that comes with CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Wicketts
  To: ddtots
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:34 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] back to basics simple template on sonar start up.

  Hi Guys,

  A friend of mine who lives in Ireland has just purchased Sonar 8.5 and
Caketalking.

  She needs just an 8 audio track template on start up. Could someone give me a
step by step on how we do this?
  Also She armed an audio track yet when she pressed R it said not recording,
why would that be happening.

  She's a novice and I'm trying to help through Skype but I'm certainly not a
tutor, I just about get my Sonar 7 to do what I need it to do lol.

  Any help gratefully appreciated.

  Steve W

database 7139 (20120515) __________

  http://www.eset.com