[ddots-l] Re: advice needed.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:48:58 -0400

Rui the jury isn't out.. i have had a couple of crashes and a few times no crashes.

i think i am going to have to learn to deal with the clips payne  <shrug>
At 10:08 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
Hi,

I only remenber of the existence of scrubbing, in the track view, when i need to go back or forward very small amounts, earing perhaps a clik or crash that i need to eliminate, though the scrubbing playback it's almost unpercepteble, because it's so slow, i mean, even using the 7 and 9 num pad keys, that are the fastier scrubbing as you know.
It works here, until now without any sistem or sonar crash,wich is good news!
I also find it really bad scrubbing though!

So the question is, do you get better results with that line you insert on the cake walk ini file?

regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>