[ddots-l] Re: advice needed.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 08:21:37 -0400

Actually phil told me to put it their so i did. i have had some success here and am still playing with it among a billion other things <asmile. thank you all for your responses.

At 04:37 PM 4/30/2012, you wrote:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that there was no need for that sort of thing in the .ini file - particularly in the last couple versions of Sonar. Nevertheless, the problem persists even if you scrub in the track view with the keyboard.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>