[ddots-l] Re: Unhandled exception errors in dimension pro.

  • From: "Nick D Daniels" <nick.dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 17:17:55 -0000

Hi folks.

Me again.

I have tried out the various suggestions you guys made. Unfortunately, I
could not delete the dimention pro 32 bit, cause I don't know where it is
located. But I uninstalled 1.10, and tried to install 1.5.
I then tried 1 of the drum grooves out, and immediately got an unhandled
exception.
I therefore uninstalled 1.5 again, and re-installed 1.10.
Now I've ran in to another snag.

I loaded up a sound in to dimention pro standard, and seemed to have no
problems.

Yet, when I tried to load a sound in to dimention pro x 64 bit, I got no
sounds what so ever. All the sound files are there, but the synth wasn't
playing anything.
And yet when I re-installed Dimention Pro version 1.10, I chose the 64 bit
version, so I don't know what went wrong.

Any suggestions as to rectify this problem>

Cheers, Nick.