[ddots-l] Re: Inquiry on sound font editors

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:57:37 -0600

I want to create my own/edit an igzisting one as well.
On 11/29/2013 5:26 PM, Mike Tyo wrote:
Hey list,
Does anyone know of a decent accessible sound font editor? I have some sf2 files that I might wanna tweak. I just downloaded Polyphone, but I haven't installed it yet. I wanted to get some feedback before I delve into anything.
Thanks,
Mike
P.S. Did anyone read my message concerning an inquiry I had as to where I could go to obtain the Steinberg Voice Designer Pitch Shifter without having to go through a dog and pony show to get it?

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.

--
Raywonder Website: Website's here. <https://www.rweent.com> If you use the site, and or need help: submit a support ticket for help. <http://www.rweent.com/pg/tickets> Current projects: Onit Radio <http://www.onitradio.com> and MuztechCommunity <http://www.muztechcommunity.com> Contact info: Phone: (281) 301-5784 Email: raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx Sound click page: http://www.soundclick.com/raywonderonthetrack Soun cloud: www.soundcloud.com/raywonder