[ddots-l] Inquiry on sound font editors

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:26:59 -0500

Hey list,

Does anyone know of a decent accessible sound font editor? I have some sf2
files that I might wanna tweak. I just downloaded Polyphone, but I haven't
installed it yet. I wanted to get some feedback before I delve into anything.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. Did anyone read my message concerning an inquiry I had as to where I could
go to obtain the Steinberg Voice Designer Pitch Shifter without having to go
through a dog and pony show to get it?

---
is active.