[ddots-l] Re: Unhandled exception errors in dimension pro.

  • From: "Nick Daniels" <nick.dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:59:09 -0000

I haven't used Rapture that much to be honest. although there are some cool sounds in there. i actually have a Rapture sound in a Sonar Project and it's working fine. in fact, the only soft synth i'm having problems with is Dimention Pro.

-----Original Message----- From: D!J!X!
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:53 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Unhandled exception errors in dimension pro.

Hmm, sounds strange. Do any other patches cause this? How about something
like rapture, does it work? If it's patch specific, I wonder if it's a
corrupt file/program patch, or something along those lines.

D!J!X!