[ddots-l] Re: Unhandled exception errors in dimension pro.

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:48:42 -0500

Sonar 32 bit will install and run under windows 7 64. It defeats the purpose
in my opinion, but allot of people  like running both. The problem in this
case is not sonar, but perhaps the plug-in. You can also run 32 bit plugs
under sonar 64, through the help of bitBridge, though I'd try to stay as 64
bit as possible, to avoid issues. Be sure that you are actually using the 64
bit version of dimension, and not the 32 bit dll.

HTH, D!J!X!