[ddots-l] Re: Studio moniters

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:30:06 -0500

Should've been "tech trainer/dealer".  Between Mr. Arthur Itis and only one
cuppa this morning...

Nick

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:52:44 -0500, W. Nick Dotson wrote:

 Thanks Sean!  That's alot more informative in a realistic less dry way than my
Fender and Yamaha sound re-
 enforcement manuals...  (grin)  Looks like a really good site for review of
what I studied at Criteria 1972-73, and
updating
 to today's scene, and perhaps I can incorporate some of what they offer into
my own mic room and control room,
 although the later is compromised by my Fiance's desk and entertainment
center...  But I'll live with the compromises for
 the sake of LaBrentha.  (grin)  one has to keep one's priorities straight...

 Nick

 P.S.  Are you the gech dealer/trainer I've worked with in my KESI tech support
role???

 On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:50:33 -0700, Sean A. Cummins wrote:

  Hi All,

  Check out the link below for some good info.

  Sean

  http://www.eqmag.com/story.asp?sectioncode=36&storycode=4715